Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Love My Teacher Friends

My pride in elementary teachers is bolstered when I see teachers who are passionate about writing.  Today,
after school, Ruth and MaryHelen left their teaching day to come to my school.  Their goal was to show teachers how to create a blog, then participate in a Slice Of Life, by blogging for 31 days in March.  Ruth's website is (http://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/)  Shouldn't writing come naturally for a drama queen?
Isn't writing my favorite subject to teach? The problem always seems to be TIME.  Now that my colleagues are participating, we can encourage and remind each other to remember our Slice Of Life!  Thanks to all those who lead the way for other writers to put their thoughts to the keyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment